Reserved Seat

Since I don't read Hangul nor fully understand Korean, I think 24: How to find true love and happiness is the best among all Hyukoh albums. But still I have my own favorites. 😊😊😊😊😊
From 23, I love all the songs. But the most love one, all time favorite would be Reserved Seat. I don't know why but somehow I can just relate to the feel. It feels darker and heavy. It feels sad. Dunno how to describe. We have different ears, different tastes in music. This is just me. 

I got my album 24 last week or last two weeks. This time the vibe is slightly different than the previous one. I watched they performed Love Ya! live on YouTube. Good to see how the vocalist looking straight at the audience while performing the song. Before this, he just looked down a lot while singing. It's a positive progress for him. To convey the message behind the song, it just perfectly fit the title Love Ya! to look at the audience while singing the song. 

Aaaaa. Reserved Seat. You have to blast the song with earphones or headphones. And listen till the end. It just so so good. You'll know what I mean. Tell me how does that make you feel.
When you love music, language is not a barrier at all. The sense, the feel, the rhythm can just pull you into the song. If you know what I mean....

No comments:

Post a Comment