Inikan Raya 2 2018 (Late post)

These were taken during visiting. Likewise, I didn't take many photos this year. Well, my phone is just for me to Whatsapp, receive and send email, receive and send text, call and receive calls. And for browsing. But not for photo-taking. Muahahaha

We went to the late Tok Nan's house to visit his wife. 
They were classmates during university years.

And then here we go again!





When my auntie asked for a photo...
Me be like, miawwww. Hahahaha


Aigooo, these two. 
Can someone sponsor and send them to honeymoon? 
They haven't gone for once because busy working. Isshhhh

With Tok Nan's wife

With former Malaysia Minister of Works

And bonus!
Mom and her brother and sisters in law

Auntie with auntie. Ermmmm. Both are my aunts

Ok. Tutup cerita Raya. See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment