Selamat Hari Gawai Dayak 2018!

Oooohhhaaaa!!!!!
Isn't this too late now? Hahahaha
Takpe. Gawai kan sebulan... ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰

Anyway, I just come back to work today. Been on leave for about two weeks. Gawai was ok. Just ok. But not so ok. I just don't want to talk about it. I didn't take photos. Only on the second night, then I took few and also videos.
Selamat Hari Gawai Dayak, everyone!
Happy Harvest Festival!

During home prayer
~Photos by Cousin~

First night at Entangen C
~Photos taken by Cousin~


When both of my grandfathers and cousins rocked the ruai with traditional dance...


And when they started the night of second day Gawai


These were at Entangen B

When your uncle asked for a photo
*Snapshot*
😅😅😅

Joget time!!!!
I don't dance during Gawai
Hahahaha
I just can't do it in front of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment