Me, myself and I...my Heart vs. my Brain 2

Continue lagi...hehehe

Around 11.30pm, on the same date 13th November 2011, my phone berbunyi..actually I was expecting msg from org lain...skali buka, msg dari father. Father said, inek passed away around 8.15pm..she passed away peacefully..she even recited Our Father..she remember her children's name and her cucu..She will be brought back to kampung early morning tomorrow...

And me, I didn't reply my father's msg coz I just didn't know what to say..termenung sekejap lepas baca that msg..then I msg my abang,Caesar..."Ko ada dapat msg bapak sik?Inek dah sikda..."

My brother replied,"Ada nya msg..ku dah tido tadik sebenarnya..."

Then I didn't reply him back..I turned my right, termenung then cried....sedih bah.....I cried till I fell asleep..and bangun the next morning trus tak turun kerja..couldn't concentrate at all..so I just stayed at home waiting for them to pick me up..then, don't want to tell again..not nyaman hati cerita....Pendek kata, my grandma passed away in peace..Love you, Grandma...

No comments:

Post a Comment