Bla bla bla bla..there Moon goes again...hurrrrmmmmmmm

Dunno how to start and dunno what to write..now, watching Hitz TV Club Hits, online my FB and try to write sumthing..What to type,haaaaaaaaa?????? Bore bored boring super boring super duper boring...........what else?... Work was fine today..Me too fine..laughed a lot today..In fact we people in the office sempat lagi menilik tapak tangan and they tried to guess my jodoh..ambooiiii, pandai pandai jerrr diaorang tu...hahaha..I had so much fun there...hilang semua stress...

Bila dikenang next year, terasa takut..how does the environment of the school? Totally different laaaaaaaa..There Moon goes...Going back to the old routine..datang sekolah, mengajar, pulang sekolah, tido, buat kerja sekolah, lesson plan..There will be less social activities..hurrrmmmmm...How lehhhh???? Hehehe..and yet the school hours is longer than the government school...how come? But then the good news is that there will be no school on Saturday and Sunday...Yeeepeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking of finding a home near to that area..memang I don't want to drive that far..and I need to save my time too, and also energy...Today I didn't help in the kitchen..hari ni budak-budak tolong masak..hehehe..Out for now..Chowwwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment