Me, myself and I...my Heart vs. my Brain 1

Inek passed away on the 13th November 2011..peacefully..she even recited Our Father before her death..Late evening on that day,

My father called me.."Your grandma passed away..,"sambil teresak-esak..

I heard it..hihihi..and I got panic and kept on asking when how why and everything..couldn't remember much..
Until at one point my father said,"Dengar dolok..belum habis cerita..ada cerita gik tok.."..

Then I stopped asking,"Oh,okay..I'm listening,"...

Father said,"Inek passed away around 7pm..Doctor pun already announced that she died.."..father paused sebentar, and me, in my heart,"I think I know the next line..."
Father sambung lagi,"And then you know, about 15 minutes after that, she's breathing again bahhhh..eeee...,"..

And me,"Emmm..benar kah???"..Father,"Benarlahhh"
And me,automatically, and couldn't control myself, I just,"Kahkahkahkah!!!Benar-benar kah???Hahahahahahaha..hehehe..kuat na semangat inek.."

Father pun, mula-mula ada bunyi teresak-esak macam baru lepas nangis,terus jadi,"Hehehehe..yalah..miracles bah..but then doctor said maybe she will live for another 2 or 3 hours coz her organs are all malfunction,except for her heart and her brain..."

Me,"Oooo...apa-apa kelak, you people inform me lah,k.."

Father,"Ok..if anything I'll call you again..maybe I'll be going to kampung to prepare the house for her last homecoming.."

Me,"Ok.."...off the line....

P/s: At this time, I was buzy menggoreng kerepek pisang..sambil tersenyum senyum and sumtimes ketawa kecil ngenang inek dah parai tapi hidup balik..I love my grandma..besides she was so small in size and looked so cute..just like me..ngeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment