What to do....

            Hmmmm..it's been a while since the last time I posted something here..I don't know what to type actually..have many things in my mind but I just don't know where to start..want to condemn people,ha???Nope!I duon't have the heart to do that..What about praise people???Nahhhhh!!!Buang masa jerrrrr....hehehehe..Tomorrow will be going out from Kuching..I love being far from Kuching..Far mehhh??? No laaaaahhhh!!!( Do u see that 'lah" word there?Typicall Malaysian with the 'lah'..hard to get rid of adding that to the sentences..habitttt...)...
            Tomorrow until Monday will be staying at a kampung with no phone coverage, no internet, no electricity..Wahhhhh, how wonderfull does it sound???Pretty amazing,haaaaa..hehehe..Guess it will bring me back to my old memories of my own kampung..still remember when I was in primary school, time Gawai and Christmas, the most scariest sentence was "BALIK KAMPUNG"...hahaha..mana tak nyerrr, we had to jalan kaki, went into the jungle, crossing river, naik turun bukit for 3 to 5 hours..I tell you, SAAKIIIITTTTTTT...Tuhan jak lah yang faham rasa hati time tu..besides, we were still small, still a kid...imagine jak jalan berjam jam just to get back to kampung..atleast we were still kid, and didn't have to carry anything..our parents had to carry our bags, all those kuih-kuih, air gas untuk perayaan..then,at certain points, we would stop for rest..duduk-duduk, rehat, makan isi perut..then continue walking..hmmmm
           For many years had to go through all those..but now, huh..petik jari jerrrr...jalanraya pun dah ada..phone coverage pun dah ada..just bekalan air jerrr yang masih takde..nehhhhhh..masih juga mandi air gunung...and today,hahahahahaha..soalan bonus from my friends to me.."MOON, SAPA NAMA INEK DIK?" ..and there I was termenung berfikir what is my grandmother's name????..adooiiiiii..hahahaha..After trying hard to memorise the name, last-last mengalah juga..terus sms orang d rumah,"SAPA NAMA INEK?"...apa punya cucu lah..hehehe..
           It's raining now..still at the office..doing nothing..checking my FB, typing this post..what else to do..I'll be missing my company sooner..honestly say, I really like the environment..but what to do, dah namanya kerja...sooner or later still have to face all those things..next year going to be in a new environment and I feel so nervous everytime when I'm thinking about it..just hoping that everything will work out well..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment