........~ Breaking the SECRET ~.................

10 things you have to know about ME!!!! (Oppppsssss! can I add one more and make it 11???)

1. I'm a sensitive person..very very sensitive..So, please mind your word.. :)

2. Whenever I say I don't care, I don't really mean it...I still care, but not really that care laaaaaaaa......

3. I have hard time if I started to laugh..I can hardly stop myself..I can't even see or hear any weird words or apa-apa word yang pelik, I can just laugh at it...haabbbbbbbbiiiiitttttttt... :D

4. Nemu kitak, enti dibanding makai enggau tinduk, rela gik ku tinduk..hmmmmm..heaven, I tell youuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I listen to any musics..from rock to ballad, from country to modern..apa-apa jak lah...

6. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE my kaki especially the knees until toes very much... don't know whyyyy..

7. I HATEEEEEEEEEEEE my tummy..blueerrkkkkkkk

8. When I care for someone, it means that I really care.. but care doesn't mean that I'm in love..

9. LOVE: I want a person who can take care of me, knows his responsibilities, respect me and my parent, love me for who I am...SIMPLE!

10. I like to flirt around..sometimes...hehehehe..dangerous betullllllll :)

This part, I just don't want any of you to interfere...

11. Don't question my Christianity, my relationship with God..that's none of your business to judge me.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment