Bukit Mata Seafood TopSpot

We went to have dinner here last night. On the way to the restaurant, I was like am gonna take photos later on so that I have something to post on my blog. That was what I told my cousin. And ended up I didn't take any photos of the foods and even our photos also I didn't take. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

I only managed to take these photos before I totally forgot everything. I guess the food last night were more powerful than anything else.

The evening view from inside of the car





Favorite restaurant. No.25, Bukit Mata Seafood TopSpot.
Lemon chicken last night tasted yummy. And so the gravy butter salted egg yolk for the crab. I only aimed for the gravy, not the crab. Hahahaha





Huh this one was taken from Saturday night. 
The moment I reached the city from my hometown I directly went to the laundry. 
It was around 10pm that night. 
I sent this to the Discussion group on The Tablo Podcast Discord. 
Owh owh, I sent the photo of the restaurant too there.
Hahahaha
The Tablo Podcast is a must-listen-to podcast. 
Search for him on Spotify. I normally listen to him on that platform. 
Like seriously guys. 



No comments:

Post a Comment