Officially 33

Am putting this up since this is one of my latest photo I have on my phone.
 How much I have change since last year. I feel like am losing weight but I still look fat at the face area. 
Mehhhh
Happy birthday, Moon! Try to live well and enjoy your life as much as you can.

Heip! Thought to post something yesterday but instead of updating any, I choose to sleep. And ended up nothing was posted.

Yeay! after the hiep. Hahahaha.

Congratulation to myself for making way into 33 years old. Happy 33rd Birthday! Have a blast year!

I have no ideas on how much I have progress within a year since my last year's birthday. Many things happened and some still on-going.

Career wise seems ok.

Personal development is a little bit slow. Still trying to figure it out whether or not to pursue my study.

Relationship is ok and a bit slower. I guess as the age increases, the feeling of going out for socializing is getting decrease. I tend to spend my time at home rather than outside without any specific purposes. Feeling comfortable just by staying at home.

Still trying to figure it out too whether or not to go travel all by myself. I need to plan ahead. Japan is still on my list. I really want to go to Prague too.

I guess that's all for the updates. Nothing much, isn't it. I try to interact moderately with my friends since it's a little bit hard to spend times with them due to distant, time and also location. And also I feel like am spending more time with family other than the rest.

Last Monday my auntie's family celebrated my birthday. In advance. Cousin's wife booked a pretty nice cake. Even added on BTS to it. 😂😂😂😂😂

Mom also called to wish me. Hahaha. I knew it. The call made me happy. I went to see her the day before yesterday and had dinner at home.

Surprisingly my sister also Whatsapp me to wish me. I felt good.

Foster family, cousins, friends, office colleagues, thank you for all the wishes. I just hope that I will still breathing next year to celebrate another year.

Only got these photos from yesterday.

From cousin's wife
She told me she wanted to get the BTS themed cake but she was unsure on the design. Last resort, just got that BTS written down on the cake. 
Hahaha
By the way, the cake was great. 
She ordered from this bakery: https://www.facebook.com/dohmawaddah/
Do check out their Facebook page and instagram. 


From colleague Sylvia

Done?

Done.

Nope. Updated photos. The day after my birthday, on the 18th October was my uncle's birthday. My mom's youngest brother.
So he called me and asked whether I was able to come for dinner.
I said yes.
So we when to a seafood restaurant to have dinner and celebrated his birthday.
And mine too.
Again.
Hahahaha

Few of the dishes we ordered. Cucumber soup (not in the picture), salted veges soup, stir fried kailan with oyster sauce, prawn omelette, deep fried prawn tempura, chicken butter, stir fried mixed veges with oyster sauce, sweet sour deep fried grouper fish (not in the picture). And white rice for everyone of us. We had dinner first then blew off the candles after that.





Thank you, cousins and wives, and mom, and uncle and auntie, and also nephews for the night.

Done?

I guess so. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment