Tuk Tuk Thai Boat Noodle, Plaza Merdeka, Kuching

Last weekend we went to Plaza Merdeka. My cousin called me asking whether I had any plans on the evening. I was watching VIP 2 (VELAIILLA PATTADHARI) when she called. So I told her no, but if you want to go out, maybe around 5.30 pm. I wanted to finish the part 2 since I missed out the part 1 the day before. So later that evening, me, my cousins and my auntie went there.

Went to Borneo Time to fix our wrist watches. Gosh, I had this wrist watch for the past years ( I couldn't remember how many years), only to start wearing the watch since last Saturday (noted that today is Wednesday, October 30th 2019). Oh gosh, I just noticed that the watch is the Men's Edition. Hahahaha. WTH. But then it was a gift. So I just wear it. It looks nice on my wrist tho...

The design doesn't look manly since the color suits the lady more. 

Oh back to the makan-makan thing. We were looking for a place to eat and decided to try Tuk Tuk Thai Boat Noodle, since there were not many people there during the hours we were there (it located at an open space, the same level with the food court). Not quite sure what to expect, of course we were like will they taste as good as the one we had at D'Airiz Cafe or even Mango Tree.

These were the food that we ordered.

 Mango Salad

Steamed Fish Lemon Soup and Tomyam Mixed Seafood

Kangkong Thai Style

Thai Chicken Wing

And we had white rice. I ordered iced coffee for myself, my cousins Coca-Cola and orange juice while my auntie ordered iced lemon tea. And the food, boleh tahan. I like the steamed fish lemon soup because the fish didn't have any smells at all and it didn't taste sandy? They used tilapia fish. And you know this fish, if the fish was the one that they breed in the man made fish pool, it would smell and taste sandy. But this one so far, it didn't smell. Just like the eco fish set by Sugar Bun.

The rest of the food, they were ok. Everything tasted sour. Hahahaha. The base of Thai cooking of course you just could not leave out  the lime and lemon. That's the strength of their foods. Lime and lemon give that kind of fragrance in the food. That good and fresh smell.

Oh ya, and also peanuts add on to almost every vegetables. The crunchiness of the peanuts add more action to every bites. Hahahaha. Nice tho.

Done? Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment