Half half

Am still have this thinking of deleting this blog.
Tapi sayang...
It's uncountable on how many times I changed the link and the title of this blog.
😃😃😃😃

How come I don't have that ketetapan hati...

Nahhh, nothing special. It just that I need to reset everything and start out fresh again. Saja jerrr. But then, am keeping the content the same. I saved everything before deleted the previous links, and uploaded back the content into the new page. Banyak kerja. Suka-suka.

I have work to do but couldn't find motivation to complete everything. Feeling tired. As of tomorrow, I'll be meeting final semester/final year students. I really need to prepare my brain and soul.
Reading, listening, working out the brain to guide them in doing their final thesis would require a lot of energy.

Spotify?
Owh ya. I started listening to The Table Podcast since the first episode. It's very entertaining. And not to mention, the ideas of whatever Tablo speaks on his podcast make everything seems daebak.

Is that the latest thing I've been doing? I guess so.

Group research for this year is still on-going.
Am still in the midst of finalizing our group research article from previous year for local newspaper publication. And am still in the midst of finalizing my diploma students carry marks.
One more week to go before their final exam paper.
And next week will start lectures with my Bachelor students.

Workloads seem ok, and not so ok. It's just so-so. So, ya... It's work tho...

Want to find something for lunch but the same old problem. Don't know what to have. Seems like I've tried every foods in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment