Holiday

I went back to my kampung during my leave last two weeks. Not much to do, just spent times with my cousins and relatives. We had blessing prayer for our grandpa who had just discharged from the hospital. From a healthy old man, he is now bedridden. So here are the photos that I managed to snap.

My cousin asked me, do you want to drink coconut water? And I said yes. So she did this for me. Hehehe
Thank you, cuzzy! Saranghae!




And the next thing I did was throwing few bananas into the wood fire. Is that what we called wood fire or fire wood? Or none of these makes any sense at all? 
Hahahaha. Damnit my English. This is my favorite dessert all time.




The outcome. Hot burnt banana. There are many ways of eating this. I love eating it with sugar. If I manage to open up my own coffee shop one day, this would definitely stated on the menu. 
With different toppings that you can choose from, of course. 


See this. The sugar melt.. Very nice!


And photo time!


And we had our mini cousins' evening gathering at the front yard. Hahahaha. 




My nephew and his milk bottle


And the night after the prayer. 
My nephews.



Ok. That's all.
Oh, by the way, am back to work now. 
Duhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment