I got no feelings

Still got no feel to do typing. Wanted to write something but I left my notebook at home. So, I just write everything on my mind, for now.

Many things going on this week.
Few things I just don't get it.
I don't understand it. Or maybe am just being too ignorance.
The fact that I don't want to know something that isn't related to me.
But somehow it does. And it's affecting me too.
I wanted to type them out here but never mind.
I'll just keep them to myself.
All I can say, I have already meet few of the worst many many years before, so perhaps these are just minor.

This is May, and I dare to say that the way is getting rough for me. At least for me.
From family matters to personal matters to works... I don't know.

Dealing with human is totally a burden for me. It annoys me sometimes. I mean, most of the times. Especially when they did wrong but acting innocent. How rude that could be...
And me, not knowing anything feeling dragged by that. How crazy is that sound to you...
It doesn't make any sense too. When I came to know about it, I was like, really? When did that happen? How? Who involve? They really did that? Behind our back?  How surprised that could be... And me, I never expect it by the way. Just considered yourself lucky enough to meet me since I don't complain about people, and I still can jaga hati orang lain, can still jaga your air muka.
Seriously. Think before you act. That's why I just ignored and buat tak tahu jak.

Am I getting them out now? Telling everything that's in my mind right now? Owh, maybe. The things I observe now, I feel so like "Please get me out of here!". I need a break before come back again next semester. Seriously since what had happened during my university years taught me a lot on how to ignore certain type of people.

I really need a break to reset my brain activities. I need to reset everything.
Next post please.

And meanwhile, my friend was like

Hahahaha😄😄😄😄😄😄

Last few weeks, I told her to watch One Night Sleepover Trip episode 1 until 3 since she's a VIP. I told her, you must watch them. Today she's watching first episode and she's in tears. I can hear her sobbing from my own cubicle here. Hahahahaha
 By the way, I don't considered myself as an ARMY but I do following BTS. I thought to post something on Singularity. How can you not love V's voice???? *melting*
Lets move to the next post. Am done dealing with my rant here. Whatever lah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment