Saturday, July 27th 2013

It's our college internal Sport Games today! Should I scream Hip! Hip! Hooray! or I'll be in trouble???? Why trouble??? I'm taking part in Sudoku. And that's clearly put me into trouble. Just like the song Trouble by Taylor Swift and they keep on playing that song since one hour ago... Aigo

I was sick yesterday. Today I'm feeling well. Hopefully stay well until night. I need to bring my mom, auntie, grandma and uncle for "jalan-jalan".. In formal word, sightseeing... Don't know where to go. Still waiting for time. While waiting, typing something. For sure tonight I can't go online. Unless I steal my time to online. My work loads getting higher with the sending of assignments due to the due date of submission. *sigh*
----I know what you think. This girl won't do anything to mark the assignment, bla bla bla chirp chirp chirp-----

I'm getting fat, I guess.. Or in a polite way to say it, "I'm gaining weight..."
I don't really understand why and how. Maybe because of my eating routine. I'm fasting (sometimes I fast, and some other time, I don't)... See, they repeat playing that Trouble song again. It does make me feel I'm in a huge trouble.... Ngaiiittteeeeeeeeeeeeee.... Can they just stop it??????

No... No no no, I'm not a Muslim. Ya ya ya, I do fast... SO what's the problem? I don't see any problems with me fasting. :)
SO, just don't question it again. My boyfriend is not a Muslim too.
 ( I don't have one, you know... Totally single.. Hahahaha!! Due to my determination to build a career of my own.. SO, I don't worry much on who is my boyfriend, when I will get married... God knows what to do... Eventually, I'll get married, either it will be here on earth or in heaven... It makes me wonder who will be the man that can understand me... Hhhhmmmmmm...)

So far, I'm just comfortable being on my own, with no one controlling over me, with no one to take care (except for my family and friends laaaaaa..) and it does give me the freedom to be friend with anyone and everyone around me. *big smile*

So, yaaaaaaaaaa.... I know, too much "SO", "LAAAAAA", "BUT" and whatsoever... True, right?.... *cluck*
I'd really tried hard to upgrade something here.. For example, the smiley icon and the action icon.. But then, I just have no ideas where and how to have it here. Do you know what I mean?.... ;)

It's getting merrier....

Just finished the game... I have never been working hard just to complete a game. And the last thing I did, I just left my game undone. Hahahahaaha!!!! And I still have that nausea thing... I guess the uncertain weather has been influenced me these days... 

I know, it's a bit troublesome for me to cope with the weather. It affects me in a way, bahhhhhhh.... Later have to go for rest, then I can go to my mom's place. Usually I'll just stay @ home doing my works and most of the time sleep and watching tv. Just don't know where to go. To cope with my workloads I'll concentrate on my "checking and marking" all those assignment before next week. And by next week, hopefully can complete everything. Besides I also need to prepare my files for the MQA's visit. In fact, all of us have to do the same thing. the key-in marks, the progress reports, students' progresses.... I need and must list everything so that I don't forget any one of them. That is what we called "THE CHECKING LIST".

I wonder where all the people gone. Can't seem to find anyone. I thought to go home before my condition getting worst. I know and I realized that I don't get enough rest although I seemed to get one.

Can I do this? Wish I could.... Taken this one from google...
I really wish I can do this.. Can't wait for the semester break...  I already plan the days that I'll be taken for semester break. Then I can spend more time with my family... Thought to go back to my hometown village.


Just to kill the time before I go home with that blue heavy paper bag. 
(filled it with my students' assignment)

I wonder if I ever finish marking it before the next day after tomorrow.

Oh,ya.... Someone asked me again about my past relationship. It came to me ear that they said I got married before and divorced. What the f*ck!!! I didn't feel angry actually. Just want to shout that "F" word to those who spreading the rumour. Ya ya ya keep on spreading rumours about my personal life. I didn't defend myself because I don't see the main point for me to do that. Enough I have my family, my closed-relatives and my friends who know me more that the people outside there. All I need is them. They know the truth. They have been lingering around me since I was a kid... and they always stand side-by-side with me.

And most of all, I have God with me. His presence is enough to keep me strong. 

GOSSIPS AND RUMOURS KILL THE IMAGE OF A PERSON. IT DOES HAVE NEGATIVE IMPACTS TO A PERSON REPUTATION. SO, WATCH OUT THE WORDS THAT COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. WATCH OUT YOUR TONGUE FROM BEING CRUEL TO OTHERS. 

AS A REMINDER, LOOK AT THE PHOTO BELOW.. FEEL IT, UNDERSTAND IT.. AND MAY YOU FIND WISDOMS WHEN YOU START TO SPEAK. 

*PEACE SIGN*


No comments:

Post a Comment