I don't... Unless.... You will have to..... -24th July 2013-

Ya... Please bear in mind that I don't exclude people from my friends' networking. I don't have that racism. I would be friend to anyone. I don't mind if people talk bad about someone. All I know is that I will get to know about that particular person before judging them. And so far, I don't judge people. And I don't care on how people will look at me just because I am a friend of this person and so on. Unless you talk about me or bitching on me, you will have to pay back. That will be the time where I will start to exclude you from my friends' list.

Laaaaaa.. Today I went out for lunch... And I saw this one guy with using this CIMB employee card. He wore formal attire, totally office wear. The moment he folded his long sleeves ,I went like "Wooowwww... Amazing...." by his tattoos.. Both arms full of tattoos.... Where can you find someone like that nowadays???

Updating again today as I didn't have the time to finish this entry. Health is not in a good condition.. Gastric, the most fearful word for me. And I just can't afford to fall sick until the examination week is over. Once sick, it can be the most worried period for the rest of my family members. Loads of work like usual. Need to check the assignment (loads of assignments), get it thoroughly, giving the marks, key in the mark, plus minus all the marks, then have to prepare those reports.

It's payday today! Hoorayyyy!!! That means start to pay all the unpaid bills. *sigh*
Working for nothing, not even for the salary. This is what I called working for the sake of your own interest. The feeling, the satisfaction that we  get as an educator is much more worth while than the money itself. We do need money at some point, but yaaaaaa..... Career, ambition, hope and everything set aside the money.

And this coming Saturday will be joining the rest for indoor games competition. And I have to play sudoku... Gossshhhh.... Can I join other games? The game that does not require me to think while having fun. And I said yes to join sudoku because I thought I would be having fun during the game, but since everyone is serious about it ( I saw few lecturers already start to practise, and students too) I've decided to practise to. Yeahhhhhh, who in the world wants to lost the first round? It will be shameful. Hahahahahahaha *grinned + laughing in my heart*

Cross finger and pray and hope an do the best I can do. They take it seriously, and so do I. Chow! Bye~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment