July, 17th 2013

I know... Most of my entries, I put the title by using dates. Nahhhhh... It's very significant to me as it's to indicate the date I post the the entry. Understood? I know... Ayat berbelit kannnn... Even me also have no ideas what am I typing right now. Sitting for several hours on your own seat will just influence the way you think. Bluurrrffffffffff.

Having my chicken-pie (this one I tell you, seriously shit very nice.. The crust is soooooo sooooo soft till it does not require you to chew it at all. And the filling, sooooo sweet that you just smile while chewing on the filling. The taste of the chopped potatoes, shredded chicken, the taste of the sweetened milk, mayonaise....) It just blew my brain out of my skull... Hahahahaha!! It's truly SUPERB! I just can't deny it.

Shocking sentence, "It just blew my brain out of my skull" to show that the chicken pie is truly "AWESOME". And now I guess, I'm exaggerating too much on the CHICKEN-PIE. Manas orang nangga baca. Mun paham, bisai.

2 hours and 30 minutes to go before we or make it more specific, ME, can go home. In the meantime, buat bodo jak kat sitok. I have work to do, loads of work... But being an imperfect human being, we are bounded to the number 1 syndrome in the world which is LAZY... Phwweeetttttttttrrrrrfffffff
That's what linger on me. More and more excuses, and now saya sudah merepek merapu..... Don't be offended by me as this blog is for me to talk to myself and maybe to outreach few people out there. SO, don't bother yourself to read any of my entries. Besides I'm not good in writing, not good in expressing what's inside my mind or my heart.... These are all JUNKS! By the way, are we allowed to use "all junks" or it should be written as "all junk"? Kegilaan betul! *slap your face*

Umpat-umpatan, gosip-gosipan, or GRAPEVINES.... Sick of that... I just don't like to hear all those. SAYA JARANG NAK MENGUMPAT UNLESS IT'S VERY IMPORTANT. Kannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......
As long as you are in the office, without your own room, bertahanlah dengar-dengar, eventhough they bukannya cerita kat you. Tapi if orang dah cakap cakap in front of you (this situation is where you are gossiping with your friends and your desk is between them, what to do....)

And one more, even the tiniest issue, that sekelumit semikro anak cucu cicit kuman pun, they will still gossiping on it. Stressssssssss aku.

Being  in the group of majority gender in this building make us to share the loo with the opposite gender. And during peak times for a girl lady like me, I have to look around, just in case there's a male staff going into the toilet at the same time as I go too. Hard, isn't it? Especially when you need to change your pad (and I don't feel sorry to type this to the public. Ngaaaaaaaaa) or answering the mother nature call. Urrrghhhhhhh, extremely annoyed by that.

Alright. Another one hour to go. Hu! Hu! Can you imagine the world without...... ME????? Gotchaaaaaaa!!!

Great, isn't it? Especially my families. Great numbers! Seems that it's getting silent. Annoyed by some "NOISE". I know, I have these workaholic traits in me. This term is the most respectable addiction in the world and that makes it as one of the most glamorous stone fire in the world. Stone fire??? Yaaaaaa... It does bring one's jealousy to a critical level. Orang buat kerja versus orang yang banyak kerja tapi goyang kaki versus orang yang sikda kerja tapi suka jaga tepi kain orang lain. Seolah olah nya sikda tepi kain sendiri. Susah payah juak mok jaga kain orang. Haishhhhhhh....

Questioning people as if you adalah seorang expertise in that particular matter. And me, ANNOYED! We are at the same level. Do you really produce that "thing" yang menepati tahap standard and berkualiti? If you are at this level (beginner, kata orang), sebaik-baiknya bertanyalah kepada warga veteran. Jangan malu bertanya. That's why if you sedar yang you kerja dalam kelompok orang ramai, jangan buat hal by mengumpat ka, bergosip ka, apa ka... Lambat laun, you will have to turn to that person to seek help or guidance. Ish ish ish.... Tak pernahkah kamu belajar Pendidikan Moral, hidup saling bekerjasama dan tolong-menolong? What goes around, comes around, people! Don't ever judge a person by what you have heard or seen before. Set those aside. And be a professional. Since we are the professional line. Follow the work ethics.

Let's see. If I ever want to talk on this, I can take  and use the whole day to type on this or maybe days, weeks because I'm experiencing it now. And somehow somewhere, I got and getting sick of it. Dengan warga yang rasa diri terlalu PANDAI, dengan warga yang rasa diri HOT, dengan warga yang rasa diri EXCLUSIVE, dengan warga yang rasa diri ATTENTION SEEKER.... Goshhhhhhhhhh... I know I'm strong enough to face these type of people for 5 days in a week, and about nine hours per day. Can you imagine how am I facing these for the whole year? And some other days we have activities too? Huhuhuhuhu....

THE TRUTH IS I'M GETTING IMMUNE WITH THE SURROUNDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO AVOID ATTENTION AND ANY ISSUES, I JUST BECOME AN OBSERVER AND DO MY OWN STUFFS. JAGA PERIUK NASI SENDIRI. TALK WHEN NEEDED ONLY.

AKHIR KATA, HINDARILAH GOSIP GOSIP UNTUK KESEJAHTERAAN DIRI SENDIRI. 
K - BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment