July, 18th 2013

Now I noticed that I posted entry for almost everyday... It happened just because I have nothing to do.. Seems like have nothing to do.. In real, I do have loads of work to complete. To read, marking, check my students' research proposal... A bit disappointed as not many of them submit their proposal for their continuous assessment marks. and I still hearing that annoying noise. Clap! Clap!

Nice! Looks like I'm the only one who is sitting restless @ my cubicle. Treeeetttttttttttttttttt..... All looking at their own pc monitor. Kitak orang ingat keja sidaknya berjalan? Oucchhhhhh, nope! Certainly no. Only few doing their work, and the rest either they go online, or playing pc games or playing online games.

Wondering what will happen in the next 3 years to come... What will happen to me, my life.... I know I should not have think much on it, and should focus on what I have now and put efforts and more responsibilities to what I have now. But it seems that I just can't run from the fact that I still love to have my own job where I can just adjust my own time and building my own career.

It's getting intense whenever they start to talk. Hahahahaha! I know, I don't talk much. My actions seem to speak louder than my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment