July, 5th 2013

Wanna type sumting, something but still can't find my words to describe it... Will update soon. Meanwhile, just enjoy my Friday, with not so much fun, I guess..

Updating again. Just came back from lunch. Didn't take a long time to eat. Ngagagagaga!!! We will be having our staffs' assembly at 2pm today.

Not having a normal swing this few days. Terok is the word that I can use for it. Too bad because it affected my inside. My heart my feeling. Underpressure because you really expect someone who knows you for a long time to understand, but wrong. They don't seem to understand. I can't really get everything into words as I'm not very good in expressing my true inner feelings. I guess I'm too good in "jaga hati orang" but no one ever "jaga my hati". Still have that feeling to go far far away from here. Disappear from everyone who knows me. But then I don't have the heart to do it. I don't have the heart to break people's heart. Feeuuuwwwww, what the fcuk!

Still trying hard to set aside the sparked inside of me. Makai dalam. And it can take forever to get rid of it. The scar will always be there. The wound will eventually heal but the scar remains.

1 comment:

  1. i'm still waiting for you to write about your vacation

    ReplyDelete