August, 16th 2013

What about today? Totally crapped!! I just hate today. So far, it's not a smooth one for me. That girl's problem totally caused me trouble. And I hate the toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why must the most critical place has to be shared with the men???? Haaaahhhh???!!! ( do that "annoyed" gestures thingy) 
Fcuk off! Not enough with that, menses seemed to have a revenge on me. Bocor dowhhhh... 

I guess that part even worst for me. 

BENCI! BENCI! BENCI!


And I went like, "Shit, stupid.. I never had this before.. Why now??? Crapped..." Mumbling and mumbling and mumbling with a bit of anger.... Aiiissshhhhhhhh... Why now???? And I had to clean up my seat because of my menses. Owhhhh shit! I guess I cursed a lot here.. Using all the swear words that came across my mind. Hah! Blurrffffffff!

No comments:

Post a Comment