My students and I.....(3)

Student : Miss, can you give me an A? Or A-?

Me : Why should I give you?

Student : Alaaaaa,Miss..Can laaaaa....boleh sik?

Me : No, I don't want to give you A or A-...

Student : I do all the work, Miss..Even correction..Then you mark there A or A-..Ok???

Me : No..I'll just write the date of marking, and put there Good or Very Good only...

Student : Please please please, Miss........

Me : No..How am I suppose to give you A or even A- with this type of work?

Student : You check first, Miss..If I did wrong, I'll do the correction, then you give me A or A-...Please...

Me : (Checking)....this is correct, this is wrong, wrong, wrong...bla bla bla...

Student : I do correction, Miss.. then you check again

Me : (After a few minutes, checking again)...I give you B..(I write down B)

Student : Adoohhhh, Miss

Me : (after the B, put an arrow down, then write A-)..I cannot give you more than this and I give A- for your effort....

Student : Thank you, Miss...Hehehehe (Happy, then turn to the others,and say)..I got an A-, what did you get?Nahhhhhh.....

Me : (Luckily you have the effort to do correction..If not, jangan harap mok dapat A- ya...)

No comments:

Post a Comment