It's a fine evening....~~~

Today is Friday, 11th of February 2012..Now I'm at my aunt's home, somewhere in Kuching..Sipping on my hot coffee while typing this..heheheeeee..feeling so relax, but then tomorrow still have to go to school for the replacement day..Tired but fun...I don't know how long I will teach..but hopefully after 7 years I can do whatever I want to do..I have dream to pursue..I have things to set up..and I just don't know how to begin..So I give myself a very long 7 years to prepare everything...and hopefully it will start perfectly, just like the way I plan it...
How's life? So far, everything goes well, and hopefully will be better than now..Always hoping and trying hard to be better...Just can't sit still while the rest are moving forward..don't want and never want to be left behind..See, the world is moving faster than what we can see now.. It seems that everyone is trying very hard to strive for the best..I don't know about others, but me, I'm moving in that direction, for now...Looking forward to develop my own career...and trying to polish the weaknesses I have inside of me...
Arrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh, I'll be exactly 26 years old in another 7 months...I'm scared...Age is such a scary number...and I'm not ready to grow old..and I'm not ready to have a family...and I'm not ready for anything..Arrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh..Why does it has to look scary like this? Uuurrrgggghhhhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment