12.02.2012 and today 13.02.2012

Last night, I was crying while on the bed..Couldn't stand it anymore because I miss him very much.. I don't know why suddenly I miss him since Sunday morning till I went to bed last night...Once in a blue moon so to say...Crying till I felt just like there was something heavy giving pressure to my chest..Now, I'm fine..hehehe..can laugh, can smile and everything...The thruth, I really have a loads of works to do.. but it seems like I just don't want to do any..Too much, I guess..So, here I am rocking on my blog..muahahahahaha....Bad bad girlllllll....hehehe
Iron baju also I feel lazy..Oh,how I wish I am married to a man who will allow me to be a housewife, taking care of him and our family...Every morning, sending him to the front of our house's door, watching him leaving home for work, then in the evening, waiting for him to come home....That's sound very good to me...hahahahaha
Something like this...


And also like this..


Happy, isn't it???...Haaaaaaaaaaaa..Good for imagination and to fill up my free time..:)

2 comments:

  1. lelah beb jd housewife...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe..for now, I love to be a housewife..but dunno next time...

    ReplyDelete