My Saturday 18th February 2012

Doing nothing..have loads of work to complete actually but I don't have the heart to do so..Feeling so restless...I guess, maybe later can start doing those...Been online since this afternoon till now because I don't know what else to do..Then suddenly, I remember the doughnut of Kakak Donut near my university..At this time, this evening, after heavy rain, I just miss her doughnut..or some called it pretzel, I think..hahaha..for whatever reasons, we called it DONUT...very nice the donut that she sells..the one that they are selling at Big Apple cannot beat hers..I still prefer hers..never went to her stall for a long time since I finished my study..O-oh, the latest news that I received, she didn't sell kuih there anymore...Uuuuuuu,where did she go?..Where to find her soft, tender, sweet and very big donut???.....
Emmmm..my auntie is cooking at the kitchen for my cousin's birthday party tonite..She cooks very well..the aroma, I tell you, very nice and very seducing..hahaha..can't wait to eat..hehehe...
Don't know what else to type here.. I don't have that much ideas to type or stories to tell..Just that I don't have anything to do at this moment..Just feel like to type something but typing without ideas will and certainly make this page looks dull...I just don't want to tell about my work because it's weekend, so better for me to say anything about my work..It makes me a bit stress...the burden is too much but can still handle...Feeling sleepy and got a bit headache...want to sleep but I know what is going to happen next..I will not sleep, for sure..
I'm counting my properties now..hahaha..I'm getting my third property next week...I just can't wait to see it..Hey,it's good because I got it with my own money, from my work, from my hardness in my work..feel so terharu and feeling sooooooooooooo..can't describe the satisfaction that I feel..

No comments:

Post a Comment