My students and I.....(2)

Students: Miss, are you married?

Me : How many times you will ask the same question? You people asked me almost everytime when I come into your class...

Students : Owhhhh, Miss..Are you married?

Me : No....Why?

Students : How old are you now, Miss?

Me : Turning 26 this year...Why?

Students : Wahhhh, so young, Miss...

Me : Yaaaa, then why?

Students : Nothing, just asking...Miss Miss, do you like a man that is younger or older than you?

Me : Heyyyy, what type of question is that???...Why do I have to tell you?

Students : Just answer, Miss.. We want to know...

Me : I'm not going to answer that question...( Dalam hati, apa ka soalan ya? Tang pelik pelik jak nemiak zaman tok)

Students : (Whispering among themselves, but I could stil hear clearly)...I think she likes a man that is a bit old than her...

Me : (Gago juak mok tanya ciri-ciri laki nak kita suka..ngek betul)...

No comments:

Post a Comment