Thank you *updated*

Thank you for all these. Really appreciate it.

Thank you, dear students...


Thank you, dear students...


Thank you to cousins for the small celebration. Celebrating my uncle and me. 
Happy birthday to uncle too!


When the nephew accidentally touched the cake. He went like uuaarrrrgghhhhhh


Crying

*updated*
Met my former classmates last weekend. Gosh. Thank you for all the food and cake. Huhuhu. So nice you people. Friends since we were 13 years old till today...
To the three of them, happy anniversary on your appointment as civil servants!!! Be good nurses and a good therapist, please. Hehehehe
Seriously, whenever I meet my friends, most of them are involve in the medical field. And I always be the odd one since am involve in the education field. 

Thank you for this! 
Saya belanja satu gambar. 
😉😉😉😉😉

And another surprised from our colleagues. Oh so sweet....
 Happy belated to Azie and me! We both born on the same month, different date and different year. *hug hug*
So, can wrap up October??? May all be blessed with more blessings and fortune!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment