RM Mono: Playlist *update*

I just finished listen to his latest playlist. I wouldn't want to called it mixtape since he crossed the word and replaced it with playlist. So.... I need time to listen to it before I can say something. For now, please listen and enjoy. Will come back soon. See ya!

Reminder: This is not a review and am not an ARMY. Just that I've been following their music for quite some time. And mixtape is something that you should not missed out when it comes to music. And I just noticed I never write anything on JHope's Hope World. I just randomly posted a bit on his mixtape on Twitter more than here. Will take time to do one too.

*I'm back*

I posted this in 2018, October and only came back here today. How many months?... Gosh. Seriously. I ditched this blog for few months because I lost my interest in writing. Talking about Mono playlist, am glad this one station radio plays tokyo on their station. *clap clap*

It's my favorite on Mono. As for Hope World, am constantly listening to it.
When I feel something deeper, I listen to Agust D. When I feel light and need something to cheer me up, I listen to Hope world. And when I need to calm myself, I listen to Mono. They are all doing well.

And with just 5 days left before BTS comeback, aigooo... I watched Persona trailer. I guess because I grew up in the 90's, hip hop is just something that always drawn me. Feel so close to it. Hopefully, the album #MAP_OF_THE_SOUL-PERSONA get a hit just like the Love Yourself series. Or maybe even better than before. It is something that all people around the globe is looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment