You see..

You see, exam weeks already over. Since, I've got nothing to do, I'll probably post something here. Dunno what are those "something", but surely there will be something for me to tell about. 

I really can't wait to go on leave. The only problem is will I be able to cope myself for not doing anything? Am already used to work everyday except for Saturday and Sunday. I just need to escape to somewhere but I just can't find the perfect place. I just feel like I need to isolate myself from this hectic city (it's not as hectic as you imagine)

Is it because am aging? Seems like everything is just dull and I dunno. Something is not quite right there. I need to get back myself again before the new semester begins in February. Feel like getting myself a new tattoo. I just miss the needle and the ant-pain.But I stop myself from doing it. I still need time to think about it before I make my final decision. I don't want to do things that I will regret next time. The first one? Nooo. I never regret about it. I'd waited for almost 6 years to get it. Of course not. It was something I am proud of. Strange, isn't it? I'm loving it. Very much. Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment