*Updating*

Up and dating. Up + dating = updatingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's lame but somehow still funny. Crazieee me

Trying to post something before the day ends. Perhaps photos. I have a load i\on my phone. Need to upload before I can remove. I don't understand me.. I mean, me myself. Sorry for the English used. I know. See, I just type whatever comes into my mind. these are all directly from my mind. without any editing, of course. 

Why need editing? That's is the main purpose of me setting up this whole blog. Leave if you are having hard time reading things here. 

Sorry. Terkeluar jap dari topic. I don't understand myself. 
Why did and do I post photos here instead of sign up for an Insta? 
Pheewwwwww

I did, before this. Thrice, I tell you. In the end, I deleted them. It did not attract me as much as the one I have now. Fb too. I don't post much photos there anymore. Here, full of risks. But still I post photos. 

Try to seal & sign all the photos before I upload them. 

Mun saya rajin lah. 

Ya hujung nya........

No comments:

Post a Comment