October 2016 semester (The Closing)

So, these people were the closing of my October 2016 semester. With the completion of their presentation, I cleared up everything including marking and refining the marks, then verified by the course leader and the last stage will be something like Board of Examination or Board of Directors meeting to verify everything. Then only they can go for convocation and graduate after these 3 years of studying. 
I already got their result from my course leader, but she still need to verify it during the BOE meeting.

The statistic result. Am glad they all made it through.


Cool huh? And full of pain and sweat and sweet and sour and bitter.. 
Should I go on? 
Nahhhh
🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

These were the photos taken during the presentation day. Got them all from our Whatsapp group. 
Last but not least, thank you for this one semester, kids.
 I wish all of you doing well in the next step, next journey you will be taking. 
All I can say is always keep your head held high, be humble, never give up, never loose hope, struggle will always leads you to a successful path. 
No matter what happen, always believe in God. He never abandon us. 
All the best!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Presentation. 



The happy faces 1



The happy faces 2 



And thank you, Tasha, for the gift. Really appreciate it.
🙇🙇🙇🙇



P/s: Yeayyyy! I'll be on holiday starting tomorrow till 24th January 2017. Hu! Hu!
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment