When my friend told me...

"Dik sepatutnya ngambik major Language & Literature bah suba. Ukai Math"
And me,
 "Nemu ku. Memang aku ka ngambik nyak suba, tapi dik nemu lah macam ne keadaan aku masa nyak. Setegal aku ngai sama ngambik major ngau bekas pangan ku nyak aku te alu ambik Math"

And hearing this once again last Tuesday made me like should I further my study in Master or doing another degree? Different one. Or maybe I should do some short courses related to English. I may not be good or excel in it, but at least it is something that my heart always want to do. 

Owh gosh. Seriously. 
It was the biggest mistake I had done in my life. 
Ever. 
Seriously I regret about it till now. 

Now I just slowly accepting myself and trying to do the best in this field. Mathematics may not be my best, but by doing out the best I can, I believe I can go through everything. Including Calculus. How I manage to learn Discrete Mathematics before this, I believe, given time and doing more whenever I learn it, I should be able to teach this subject well later.. next semester. Or maybe next next semester. 

P/s: I have no idea when am gonna stop whine about this. It's a never-ending story....
🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍

No comments:

Post a Comment