Entangen The Original Dayak Taste

I went to this cafe with my friend last Sunday after the evening mass service. I was just too craving on this kampung foods. Am a kampung girl so I just cannot live without this kampung home cook foods thing. 

So my friend brought me to this cafe called ENTANGEN

The food were good, the one that we ordered. This cafe is a strictly non-halal cafe. I was looking for daun bandung a.k.a tapioca leaves. Luckily they had it that night. You see, the way the Bidayuh cook their food is totally different from the Iban. The Bidayuh from Serian and Bau and other places too have different syles of cooking. I love my Serian root. They don't use a lot of cooking oil in their food.

And because the daun bandung mene mene sidik, I didn't take any photo of the foods. You have to go there and see and have them for yourself. 

This is the menu book



This is the meaning of Entangen
(But in my kampung, Entangen is longhouse. I guess the way we used the word is differ from every kampung. Hehehe)


See. This photo was taken by the owner (I guess) and they had it on the Facebook page 
(FB page: Entangen The Original Dayak Taste)

 Thank you for the good service. Keep it up and all the best in this business. Good foods, good service and good maintenance will bring you success. 
 Okayh. 
That's me, MZ. Gosh. Am not good in doing this thing.


P/s: Do not treat this as a review. Am just looking for something that I love to eat and share to the people. Good foods should be shared, isn't it?
And they have cross sign at the counter and The Last Supper photo on the wall. That was so sweet...
😘😘😘😘😘👍👍👍👍👍

No comments:

Post a Comment