Shopping mania

People say, shopping is the best way to get rid of stresses. 

Gossshhhhh!! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! 
(Can you just overdo it? Exaggerate a little bit so that it looks and sounds like, you know that "Oh, sh*t mannn! That's annoying!" thing expression? Do the hand gesture too. Lol. Thank you.)

I've done that. Tried several times but it failed to satisfy me. I don't suit at all to the statement. In fact, it made me to feel more stressful as I am not good in making decision on what to buy or what should I get. Many choices cause me to feel confuse and my brain starts to feel "What the hell am I doing this???" And I got headache after the session ends.

Food is always the best choice to overcome this. But I need to control as I gain weight easily. Daaaaa. Like I care. But then I do care up to the point where I refrain myself from eating. Not good. Too bad. Bad habit. 

Now, where to eat, people??? It's lunch time. Feeling extremely lazy to update this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment