H.E.L.L. O.O.O.Y.E.A.H. S.U.N.D.A.Y

Yup! That's right. Go on with how you want to pronounce the title. I have no idea how is the exact environment in hell, but yesterday was Sunday. And for me, it was a hell. 

Had migraine yesterday and it took my day away from me. All I did is just lying down on my bed, dealt with the ice-packed thingy, I skipped my lunch as I really had no energy to get up and walk downstairs. Had a late lunch at almost 5.30pm. Then lying down again till something forced me to wake myself up just to throw out. Puked everything I'd eaten before and starved myself all night long till this morning.

I've tried to avoid this situation for such a long time and yesterday was not in a good luck at all. I really take care of myself since I know such thing would happen at anytime without any warnings. 

What had happened yesterday really made me felt like am broken. The whole body was broken.

And am still waiting for the blood test result. It should be out by this week. Cross finger. Really hope everything will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment