Mid-semester break. One week.

But here I am. In the office. Doing nothing. Feeling empty. Feeling dumb. Naaahhhh, like usual. I have things to do. But have no motivations. Keep on procrastinate. Not good. But keep on doing and repeating it. Always tell them to learn lesson from mistakes. But the fact is that me myself never learn from my own mistakes. Yup. Good in talking and convincing others. But not good in taking the advice myself. Nice.

Later at 2pm, I have a dentist appointment. Eeee. I don't even dare to eat anything. Nope. Lie. I had laksa Sarawak this morning for my breakfast. Kantoi. Listening to Michael Buble' while browsing internet on my pc and checking Twitter on my BB. Since there are certain websites has been blocked here in my workplace. Amazingly, Facebook is allowed, which I think it should be blocked as well. Dengki, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment