Medical report. The result.

I've been whining about this before. Today I got the result. Happy? Feeling blessed. Say Yayyy, everyone!

 

They told me, "All are well. But you need to be careful with your cholesterol." And me, I need to continue with my diet like before. 
They said, " Do not donate blood because your blood count is just enough for yourself." And me, I guess those blood group AB are meant to receive blood only, not to donate. A little bit sad because I thought of donating blood once I received the result. 
They continued, " Please take more potassium and calcium. Yours is low." Aaaa-aaahhhh. Alright.
 Continued again, " Do you have allergy? It shows that this part is high." And me, "I have urticaria/hives. I depend on the medication given by clinic and injection. The longest urticaria I had before was last year. Had it for almost three months." 
They said, "Seek doctor if it happens again. Although it seems normal, do not cure yourself. It can worsen." ~~Sigh. I know... I have to live with it for the rest of my  life. 
And lastly, " You are not a patient or a carrier of hepatitis. And your antibody for Hepatitis B is negative. You must take injection for antibody. Please come to the clinic or hospital. If you want, we will arrange it for you and do it next year." And me, "Yeah sure. Please arrange it. I'm ok with  it."
   
And taaa----daaaaa!!! Lastly, they told me to always keep this in my purse.
And me, "Okyah! Okayh! Okayh! Tauk bahhhh!!!!"
Rude heh. No, I don't yell at people.





No comments:

Post a Comment