Monday me

Yeaaa.
It's starting again. It's Monday today. My throat does not feel good today. So I opt for not to have lunch today. Drinking water should be enough.

Lately I guess I retweeted and tweeted a lot on BTS.
Oh well. Blame this eclectic taste in music. You give me any kind of musics, I can still digest them well. I was searching for their old mvs. And guess what, I found the exact song I heard few years back. Way back before they got famous and I didn't even know their group name. I just remember the music. Recently I started to listen to them again.
You see, good songs, good musics will always bring you back to the roots, to the base.

Anyway, work is still going on like usual. 10 days left before I can finalize all marks. And then, owhhh. I didn't apply leave for Christmas. Because of the key in marks. Damnit. Why must during the Christmas week? I think it has been years since I had proper Christmas holiday.
This year will be different. Many things happened this year.
Am not gonna talk about it or post it here.
It's not something that should be discussed here.

I wish to end my 2017 in a quiet way. Close every chapters and leave everything behind and start a new one in 2018. Hopefully things will turn out well next year.
Am sick and tired of being hurt.
And perhaps this page will start a new thing too. I know I mentioned before everything here were randomly typed and posted. Maybe next year will be more organized.

I hope so, as the main purpose I have this page is just for me to rant and do whatever I want to do. Keep in mind, whatever I share here are something that are meant to be shared. And whatever I feel like I need to keep to myself, I never spill it here.
I still keep them with me and secrets will always remain as secrets
(am good at keeping secrets, ok. This one can be verified by my cousins and friends).
It doesn't mean that I have to tell everything here. Whatever good, whatever I feel I want to share, it will be here. If not, then no.

Arrrrggghhh. Typing this while listening to Drug Restaurant Pomade album just give me that vibe.
*Currently on Escaper*

I guess there are many things running on my mind right now.
Did I mention that I already deactivate my Facebook? Ya, I did, again. Nahhh, not for any specific reasons. It just that I need to concentrate on my work till the end of this semester. Am using only Twitter for social networking, and my email and this blog for the time being.

I'll be 32 next year. Haisshhh. Time flies really fast.
My school friend, Catherine, treated me dinner to Secret Recipe last Saturday (my belated birthday dinner treat).
Thank you, dear friend for always be there for me despite my pretty love-hate behavior. I know this friend of yours which is me, is such an annoying person. 😀😀😀😀😀
That pretty love-hate behavior of mine, I'll reveal in the next post. When I remember and have time to compose the post.

Now, see what years have done to me. Look what you've done to me. 
😚😚😚😚😚😚
Oh wait. 2006 without make up, just bare face. I love my 2006. I always had the thinking of me being too pretty, overly beautiful, and superbly attractive. Hahahaha. But seriously, I was once.
Well, time changes people. So do I.
2017 with make-up. So fake.
😁😁😁😁😁


No comments:

Post a Comment