*Sigh*

Many things happened lately. But am not gonna tell anything. As it was not my problem in the first place. I just happened to be present there during those moments. So, let it pass. 

Work was fine, and it's still on-going. Dunno what to tell. Life is getting better, hopefully. Cross finger. And I have loads of things to accomplish. 

So at this moment, I let myself concentrate with the home construction at my kampung. Oh yeahhh. Am building a home there, on our own land provided by my late grandpa. Just a small one. Just enough for me and my mom to occupy. And for whomever wants to come and visit us. 
Yippi! Yippi! 

Further study Am thinking about it too. Am still not sure whether or not to drag it to next year since this year I'll be 30 years old. Have to really plan everything since financial could be one of the biggest problems. Believe in God, have faith in God. The time will come. And there is always a way if we struggle for it and put the rest into His hand. *pray*

No comments:

Post a Comment