Comes and Goes

I know. It sounded like Hyukoh song title Comes and Goes. The feeling that I had few minutes ago, comes and goes. Heart beats fast made me feel uneased. Now it fades away. Dunno why. Or maybe I took much caffeine this morning. I just hate that feeling. 

And it does feel like am writing on my diary. Except for this is open to the public. I have no idea why I did, I do and am doing all these. Perhaps I just want someone to hear me and just listen to what I say. There are things I just could not say or tell the people around me. It feels much comfortable to write them all or more to say, type them all? I've tried to find myself a diary last week, none caught my attention. So, till then, am here. I will be here, not going anywhere, not even moving. 

Tell the weather? Here in Kuching, Sarawak? It was raining early this morning. Heavy rain. Now, it looks calm. No rain. It starts to shine. Me? Doing what? Am doing nothing. Observing around, browsing my FB and nothing caught my interest. Gosh. I guess my life seems dull lately. And full of problems. If all those things are considered as problems. Nahhhhh, I've tried not to think, but still. I just can't get rid of them from my mind. 

By the way, my leave already approve. That means I'll be off from work starting this 21st January 2016 until 9th February 2016. Still nowhere to go. I don't know what to do. Actually I have already plan on what to do during this holiday. I'll be on my diet and exercises. Bluerrkkkk. I, myself feel like puking looking at my own statement. Collapsed. Blah blah blah. Kuatkanlah semangatku.

 Why there are no emoticons to add on here???? Or maybe it's me. Am not that advanced in using technology. Nahhhh. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment