Me. Family. Siblings. Relatives. Foster family.

Hello. Hola. Hi! Greeting from Appaz here. Hah. I know, I never do this proper introduction on this blog. I just don't know the proper way to do it. (That's not the case, I was just too lazy to do it. Heeehhuuuuu)
It's 2016 and I'm still here, survived the previous years, getting stronger each year. Heh.

Alright. Do it right. Just call me, Moon or Maria. I hate to be called by my second name as the name is used by my family to address me. Ya ya ya. I have FB, Twitter and this blog. I used FB to get in touch with my old friends, my students, friends and family. Did I repeat friends again??? 

Twitter? For me to get in touch with news related to sports especially football. The fastest update is in there. I even follow the match of my state football team matches through Twitter. They bring to us live match from the stadium, okayhhhhhh. Positive vibe! 

And finally this blog. It's just an escape place for me to type something. I don't mind sharing. I do not know if they are readers exist reading this blog. Tried it before to delete this blog, tapi sayangggggggg.. I just could not do it. 

Family are ok. Am not sure whether to type this down but ya, parent got divorced when I was 6 years old. I think so. Siblings? I do not have my own siblings. Am the only child of my mom and my dad. The rest they are all step-siblings from different mothers. I got to meet my sisters, I mean my step sisters during Christmas gathering last year December 2015 at my dad's place. It had been a long time since I met them. Haaaa? Oh, yessszzerrrr, I miss them very much. I have no other siblings and since we grew up together before, I just love them. Hehehehe. The eldest step brother did not come to this gathering as he celebrated with his wife and family in Sibu. The fourth brother had other thing to attend. 

So, yeahhh. I present to you the three of us. 


The one closest to the camera is the second child, in the middle is me, and the one with long hair is the third child. They are 4 altogether and from the same mom. And me the only one from the other mom. Great, isn't it?.. I can't even explain to people as it's very hard for them to understand. Unless if I explain using the family tree, it would be much easier to see and explain. I don't even have to explain anything. Picture explains everything, right... Love you all ketat-ketat. Muaaacckkkksss

Relatives? Am staying with my father's sister now. With their family. Am close to my relatives. It just happened to be in that state since long long time ago. Wait. I'll try to find the picture. Even from my mother's side too.

This one is from my mother's side 


This is from my father's side 


My foster family? I tried to find the picture, but it seems like I don't have it on my FB. Huhuhuhu. I'll keep them as a secret. Love them all.

Did I expose much things here? And please do not download or copy any of the photos above. Respect my place here. If you happen to come across this blog, you may read every post here, but please please please. 

DO not take any of the photos in here. 

 I guess that's all for now. Have a great 2016! I sounded as if I will not be coming here again. Hehehe. Will update again once I have things to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment