Holiday

Am still on leave until February 9th 2016. Got nothing to update. I just don't have the mood to type anything. Feeling? Heavy. My heart. Many things to think. Many things need to be done. I just hope for a smooth 2016. Preparing myself for Lent. And one more thing, am on diet now. Hah! I know right. Hopefully get to see the result. I just can't tell everything. 

You may reach me on my facebook: Maria Zappa or my Twitter: CoreraMoon and also feel free to email me at: corera_waety@yahoo.com, if you want to tell me your stories. 

Who knows, if I have time, I would like to upload your story here. And of course with your permission. Good and positive vibes have and need to be shared to others too. 

Make the best of your days, people! Have a great one with the people that you love. 
Muacckkksssss xoxoxoxoxoxo

Before am off for now, I treat you with my new photo. And please respect. Do not download for whatever purposes. You aren't a child anymore to be warned or whatever. Practic the right rights whenever you are on the internet. Respecting one another.

This is 14kg. Last night. 27th January 2016 



No comments:

Post a Comment