Ugh

*Sigh*

Owh. Did I just sigh?

I was flipping pages of the Giacomo catalog but still couldn't decide on what to buy. Set aside. Need to clear the mind before buying. Otherwise I would end up buying unnecessary things.

Am not feeling well today. Since last night. Went back home from work yesterday, I went straight to bed and fell asleep. Couldn't even slept last night. My head ached. Couldn't even got out of bed to go downstairs to take medicine. Felt nausea when I was driving to work this morning. I told myself not to pass out during driving.

Heh.

Just sipped on iced coffee once I reached office to suppress the urge of vomiting.
Coffee. Most of the time it helps me to survive my days. And there are times where it betrays me.

Monday was yesterday. Definitely not one of my good day on weekdays. At least for this semester.
Ugh.

My head.... Am gonna wait for an hour more. If it still painful, ubat ler jawab nyer.
Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment