NK Grill Kitchen, Kuching, Sarawak

Yesterday we had lunch at this place called NK Grill Kitchen ( they serve Western foods). I believe this is their second kitchen as they have the first one in Matang. Honestly I have never been there, not even once. But my friend did suggest me to go there to try their foods. According to her, she loves the food. So does her mother, sister and her husband. 

Excuse me, for this is not a review. Am just telling you where did I spend my time yesterday. Like what me and my cousin always did before, we always go and try foods at any new places before we bring our family there. So we decided to go there with her fiance. 

And wala, this was the one at Batu Kawah, near Emart.

I love this deco



Another level 



The most interesting section for me. I just love the chair, the old radio, the wall 



Nutella cheese cake
I don't fancy chocolate, so I just had three to four bites. So, I dunno how to describe this



My cousin had this. Chicken Spaghetti Meatball and Frozen Chocolate (the drink)
According to her, it was nice, suited her taste


 And this was mine. Grilled Chicken Chop with black pepper sauce. The cashier asked me whether I want it with mushroom or black pepper sauce. I was torn in between. At last, I went with black pepper sauce. It was so so good. According to me. Not you or you or you. See, we are humans with different taste in foods and etc. My cousin's fiance also had this. And I just love how they presented this dish. It didn't look crowded and it looked clean and tidy. Don't blame me. I love simple thing. Even food too.



I just couldn't resist myself from ordering something related to coffee. Tadaaaaaa
Java Chip Frappuccino. Thank you, God, for creating coffee beans and giving the intelligence to the people in creating this kind of drinks.


And here comes the bill. Nahhh, it was paid earlier before the foods were served. The order was taken at the cashier counter and paid there before we were seated.
 Impressive??? Hahaha. It was fabulous as the bill was on my cousin. Hahahaha. 
Salamat, po.😊😊😊😊😘😘😘😘😘
Quite pricey but worth it. Everything were delicious for me.😋😋😋😋😋
Am gonna take my mom and auntie and uncle here before Christmas. So now, show me the ka-ching! 
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆



P/s: Am not good in taking photos. So, keep your opinion on the photos taken to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment