I just feel like...

i need to write something today. I have many to pour out since last night. I may be good in hiding tears and sadness. And this is the last resort for me to let it out from my heart. One of the reasons why I set up this page for myself.

My uncle admitted to the hospital last night. I was right all this time. There must be something wrong with him since I noticed his behavior changes the past few days. Am glad doctor did the scanning. At least they can still do something about it. 

And God, thank you for being so so good to me. With my humble heart, thank you for never abandon me. Thank you for gifting me with this alert eyes and heart and mind. There's nothing I could ask for more. After receiving the news yesterday, maybe it was one way for God to show that really care, I received an email with the headline,

"When life spins beyond you control, learn to trust God like Mary"

Tell me, what else can I ask from God? All I can say is thank you. Your power is greatest of all. I trust in You, dear Lord. I hope my cousin's family will go through this all with open heart and leave the rest in God's hand. Believe that there's nothing that God cannot do. 

My uncle will be strong to go through all this, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment