The power of a photo. Just a screenshot

Wow! I just cannot say much. 
It was just an ordinary day yesterday when I decided to change my profile picture on my Whatsapp. Owh, wait. I love the photo because it looked pretty cool. And DECEIVING too. 
I wonder if people bother to ask me before making their own assumptions towards me. Which I think quite pitiful. It does make them look like they are watching me and my life
Should I say, stalking my life? Hehehe. Gosh. 
If you don't ask, I am not going to tell you anything. I just let you drown into your own thoughts. Wise enough. Even wiser if they ask before congratulate me. 
I'm not married yet. It just a photo of me and my friend signing a form as a witness to our best friend's church wedding. Muahahaha. 

Look at how this photo can be so deceiving to some people. If am going to get married, I would be dressing up in a proper white dress. Logically. 
It was actually a video which my best friend screenshot and sent to me. Credit to her for getting this one nicely. Hahahahaha!!!

Signing form as a witness to my best friend's church wedding
#ThrowbackLastYear


No comments:

Post a Comment