Me and the PROPOSAL

Haaaahhhhhhh!!!!! (jaw-drop) Lololololololol

Yesssszeerrrrr, I did type that. 

The PROPOSAL.

I could not turn down, so I accepted it. 

Yeeehhhaaaaa!!!! 

Am not happy. Yeah, seriously, not very happy.

I would be happy if I received, perhaps only one proposal.
But this time, I had to accept 17 proposals. 
Can you believe it??? Who's on earth would received 17 proposals?????!!!!! 




*cough cough cough*
Hhhhmmmmmm

Well, that's just one of my duties though. Lololololol. Calm down. This proposal isn't the one that you have on your mind. Hehehee
There were all thesis proposals of my Seminar students. 
Well, that's life, that's work. 
Thou shalt not be surprised of it, okayh. 

I have my two days weekend to read their proposals. I approved all last week after they presented it to me. So now, they have to get their ass to work things out.

 Owhgarddddd

Did I just type ASS there? 
 (Mind-blogging) 

Sorry for the word. 
Not so sorry actually. 
 Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment