Obsession. Or passion?

I don't know whether it is an obsession or just something that I like to do. I have this special interest in watches. Digital and analog. I just don't mind. As long as it is a wrist watch. And I got this in 2013 if am not mistaken during my workplace annual dinner. And am keeping it for me to see only. I never use it, not even once. 
The first wrist watch I had when I was in primary school was a Baby G-Shock watch, given by my mom. I remember it was white and baby blue. I even had it with me while i took my bath. Damn it. After that, got the second one, B.U.M. Equipment. Now, I never see any of that brand here in Kuching.
Or maybe because I don't go for window shopping or sight seeing that much.
And during secondary school sometimes I just wore my mom's Crocodile wrist watch. Nahhhh, wrist watch really makes me feel rich. Hahahaha. Very very bad thing.
And all those ordinary wrist watch, with brand and without brand. I just don't care. As long as it's a wrist watch.
And this is Casio BEM-100SG. The battery life according to the manual is lasting for three years. It's 2016 now. And the wrist watch is dead. And I need to send it to the watch shop.
I just stare at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment