Done! Thank you, everyone. (^_^)

All these photos were taken by Antonio, one of my students from my Technology and Math Education class. I told him to send the photos to me via Whatsapp. Then I compiled everything to one frame. It was our last class. Hahahaha! Seriously am going to miss these people. Two students were missing from the photo. Sob Sob. Could not remember to take before everyone left.
 They will be going for teaching practicum next semester, so I will only get to see them somewhere in October after they complete their teaching practicum in school. Hope they will do their best! Teaching is not easy, but anyway, just enjoy the ride and gain experience through that 3 months.
Seriously s*it. Am truly gonna miss this batch. (T_T) 

We have Antonio as the cameraman, Suzie, Suriati and NurulAman. 
And not to forget, me. 
Muahahahahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment