SIDMA College Convocation (Sabah & Sarawak)

Nahhhhh. Not the same event. Annual sports day. I took photos but I've deleted some. And left only this. Well, I was in the Merpati house ( our group name is Merpati, mixed group consisted of students and tutors.) We ended up as the first runner up. Had steamboat with all the athletes of our groups and few tutors who involved. Aaaaaaa. I've deleted those pictures. 

I've left with this picture only. It was a one whole day event.


Alright. Next one. Gosshhhh, I've just noticed that this blog is like my everyday diary. Journal. As far as I could remember my intention of setting up this blog was to have a place where I could just type anything that I feel I want to. Writing actually. But if I really write, like writing in a diary or in a book, I won't be able to share it with the whole world. And now am sharing this place to the whole world. Teeettttt. Sangat perasan. As if there are people who really do stop by and read this.

Choosing good sandal is one of the hardest things to do. I ended up wearing the pink wedges.


Feel like am addicted in taking photos of my feet. The next to mine was my friend.


The stage. The students must felt so proud walking on the stage receiving their scroll. I never went to my own convocation before. I received mine through post. Sob sob sob.....


Congratulation, students! 


That's all. I've uploaded my own pictures on my facebook. SO not here. Weeehuuuuuuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment