Dinner time. Unity through different races and religions.

Not gonna type anything. Am at a loss for words. Show you the photos of me and my cousins. I know, we are all of different race and religion. Hahahaha. But we just love one another. Cousin forever.

And how could you not love the hotel? It was at Grand Margherita Hotel.
Shoot. Currently in Kuching, Sarawak. Maybe you will never discover this place. I mean my hometown. But if you ever come across this blog,  just want you to know that my hometown is such a beautiful place. And as long as you are breathing in this world, you should never miss the chance to visit here. 
SARAWAK.


The COUSINS and the FRIENDZONE
I was the only one without hijab.


Now, is this exclusive? Kind of. Well, meet the latest me. Hehehe. With the right angle and the right flash, I know, I looked slimmer than the actual me. But then, am still on my way to cut of the excess weight. Phewwww


No comments:

Post a Comment